Nicholl & Akers
#200 10187-104 Street
McKenney Building, 2nd Floor
Edmonton AB T5J 0Z9
How We Can Help
We’ve helped people sell their homes and their businesses. We’ve been to every level of Court with our clients and we’ve been with them before mediators, arbitrators and regulatory panels. We’ve worked for big corporations, small businesses and individuals.
We’ve been doing it for over 45 years.
We can help your business grow and thrive:
- Organization and reorganization of corporations.
- Sales and purchases of businesses by sale of assets or shares.
- Preparation and review of shareholder agreements, franchise agreements, development agreements, management agreements, leases and other commercial contracts.
- Commercial disputes including employment, copyright, debt and shareholder disputes.
- Entertainment contracts.
- Trade names and trademarks.
- Builder’s liens
We can help you through life’s ups and downs:
- Sales and purchases of real estate.
- Divorce, child support and custody disputes.
- Drafting Wills, Personal Directives and Powers of Attorney.
- Estate planning, probate applications and Estate litigation.
- Professional and regulatory complaints, defences and disputes.
- Starting and defending lawsuits, including claims for debts, wrongful dismissal, personal injury or property damages.
- Artists’ agreement reviews and preparation.
- Insurance disputes.
Nicholl & Akers has the experience you need and the integrity you want. We’re on your side, and we will work hard to get you the best outcome possible.
- George H. Akers, Q.C.
- Barrie R. Touchings
- Mark Lindskoog
- Larry Hawkeye
Our clients are CEOs, parents, farmers, builders, dentists, plumbers, engineers, musicians, teachers, realtors, oilmen, grandparents, car dealers, actors, plumbers, physiotherapists.
They’re young or they’re retirees. We’ve just met them for the first time, or we’ve known their parents and grandparents.
Nicholl & Akers is grateful to all our long term clients. We look forward to meeting new clients.